Greek Football Grounds 2006-2007 NEW PRICE!
For the first time, a book covering all football grounds in the top-3 divisions of Greek football. Text in Greek and English! The book includes:
- Photos of all 64 stadia
- Statistics concerning every stadium
- Access guide to every ground
Additionally, for all stadia of the Greek Superleague, the following are included:
- Detailed presentation with historic information, facts unknown to many people, as well as future plans for upgrading or redevelopment (in Greek only)
- Stadium plan that shows the layout of the stadium and the stands
- Useful tips for away fans (in Greek only).
The book (dimensions 17x24 cm) consists of 72 pages filled with photos and information. Have a taste by clicking on the right (cover and samples of Superleague, 2nd & 3rd Division presentations).
Postcards of Greek stadia
Our postcards have become collectors' items with historic value, as many of them depict football grounds that are now demolished or no longer used. See also a sample of what their reverse side looks like (info on every stadium).
Prices, ordering & payment
- A copy of the book costs
- A complete set of ten postcards costs € 10 (i.e. € 1 for each card)
Special offer for stadia.gr visitors
- A copy of the book AND a set of ten postcards:
Send an email with your order to email@example.com stating your name and address. Then choose one of the two available means of payment:
1) Money transfer through Western Union® or International Postal Money Order (if the latter is available in your country of residence). Please make the order payable to: George Xenides, 96 Pentelis Ave, 15235 Vrilissia, GREECE.
2) Cash (Note that sending cash by mail may not be safe and is done at your own risk). Put the money (only banknotes) and a paper with your name and address in an envelope. Make sure it is well sealed and that you cannot see the cash through it. Send the envelope to the same address as above.
When both the email with your data and your payment are received, your order will be immediately dispatched by air mail at no extra cost (no postage etc).
|The postcards have a size of 11x15cm and are printed on velvet quality paper|