stadia.gr/forum Forum Index stadia.gr/forum
Εδώ μιλάμε για τα πάντα. Από Καλατράβα μέχρι… Καλομοίρα!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Olympic Indoor Hall

Post new topic   Reply to topic    stadia.gr/forum Forum Index -> General English forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CheeseburgerParadise

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:31 am    Post subject: Olympic Indoor Hall Reply with quote

With regards to the Olympic Indoor Hall at the Athens Olympic Sports Complex:

How good is it for spectators? I've passed outside it but never been inside. From photos it seems to me that most spectators are seated pretty far from the court. And at the four corners of the court there are what appear in the photos to be unnecessarilly huge player/official exits where seats could have been installed.
AntonisAigio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have been to Indoor Hall many times and sometimes i have sat on the worst possible seats. although it may seem weard, the viem is spectacular either u sit on the center or at the back. Of course center seats are great but we could say that no seats are uncomfortable or prevent the view! so has anyone of u bought tickets for the Olympics? I am reffering to the English speaking forum visitors!
CheeseburgerParadise

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have bought tickets to a few events but as far as the Indoor Hall is concerned will only see the mens basketball semis there....hopefully from good seats! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    stadia.gr/forum Forum Index -> General English forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: